Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our births

Yesterday was my older brother's birthday. He is now 25, man time flys doesn't it? At the dinner buffet we went to, my mom started reminicsing about our childhood. My brother was naughtier, more uncontrollable, more disobediant, more destructive, and... well, the list goes on.

She then talked about how we were born. By this I mean the time of our birth. For my brother she just didn't want to give birth on Friday the 13th (his birthday is 14th Jan). And I apparently stayed in the womb 2 weeks more than I should have. The doctor had to rush me out and April 1st was the only available date. No one believed my mom when she told them I was born that day... :(

Oh, and when she first brought me home, she said that my brother stared at me like I was some sort of intruder. No love... no love...

後來講到的童年趣事真多啊... 改天寫好了...

2 comments:

  1. 小朋友大了之後,
    媽媽反而會開始想起你們還需要大人照顧的時期,
    挑出生的日期這點很好笑,
    哈哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你後來有寫童年故事集嗎
    我想看!!!BTW I am Amy in Taiwan

    ReplyDelete