Monday, April 6, 2009

Blog Statistics... not really

Only 3 visits were linked from facebook, and they only stay an average of 11 seconds... Guess no one clicks the "view original post" thing at the bottom of my imported notes and the ones that do click don't really care anyways. I miss my old days when I had this Guild Wars fansite with about 1000 visits a day... But to the most important point:

According to my data I have more native Chinese speaking users reading my blog than native English speaking ones. This makes me want to just write in Chinese... If it weren't for my awe-inspiring ways with the English language and laughable skills in writing Chinese I would be using Chinese 100% by now.... in blog posts that is.

I guess all my English speaking friends have withered away... Makes Tony a sad little boy... Apart from the "little" bit, Tony isn't that little, he's 178cm (5'10"), he just slouches a bit... Also apart from the "boy" bit, Tony is what most people call "a real man", no really he is, please believe me. Okay maybe Tony isn't that sad either, he just enjoys over-correcting himself.

Speaking of over-correcting... I'll be learning French soon (Yes I know it wasn't related but I needed a paragraph transition). I've had about 3 years worth of French studies in both high school and college. Still my French is as good as 周董 (Jay Chou) is with English... I think. Anyways!

A la Quebec mes amis!!! Je vais a Montreal dans trois semaines. C'est une nouvelle sensationnelle non?

3 comments:

  1. you going to CAN soon? good luck with your studies!!! I do read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wonder if my reading your blog in my aggregator of choice (Bloglines) generates an English-speaking hit. I don't read yours through Facebook. I usually don't click over here unless I plan to comment (as I am now) or if the opportunity to screw with statistics arises (as it has now).

    Speaking of over-correcting, I would like to eat a carrot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. re: "withered away": no.
    I should probably make a blog or some sort of link for when I post comments on your blog...
    --Chris Baker

    ReplyDelete