Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Power Leveled by John

Again for those facebook users, if you are reading this on facebook that means it was imported. But the format is probably messed up, so click on "view original post" to link to my blog. Yes, do it now...

It seems more than 3 people have asked me to write in English. That's about 3 more people than I expected. So to feed their insatiable desire to read my writings, here is a blog post in English. But seeing as how my muse has ran off with another man... again... this post will not be as elegantly worded nor as distinctly humorous as some of my other works. For those that think my other posts were crap, your mom seemed to think otherwise last time I saw her... I really am typing at an extremely fast pace without editing, so bear with me, it's going to get crazy.

So what have I been up to...?
Him, the one on the right.

The one on the left is my brother.

John and I are finally going to be open about our relationship. It is an exciting time for both of us. I'm a bit concerned though, most long distance relationships fail after a while. They are so hard to maintain you know? Any tips and pointers would be much appreciated. 高約翰, 我們一起加油吧. >3<


How we met
As most of you know, I grew up in Penang. John and I went to both Uplands and Dalat School together. We only really started getting to know each other after 11th grade though. He, like myself, am pretty much a typical nerd. Maybe that's what drew us together... Fast forward to summer 2008. Summer was when we really got to know each other.

Maybe it was the beach, or the loneliness... Either way we connected. We started talking online and before you know it, boom! As much as I'd like to go into the intricate details of our physical and emotional engagements, I'd like to leave that to your imagination. Let me now describe what we have together, our connection.

John's a great guy, not many people has that many 70+ characters in WoW you know? Actually he probably has a few lvl80's by now... His skill in real time strategies is only matched by my twitch reflexes in Unreal Tournament. We match like a priest matches a warrior in a 2 hour dungeon raid meant for 4 people. It's like 2 expert fake instrument players gold starring Dragonforce. Like how Marcus saves Dom after a direct shot by a Brumak (if for some reason Dom wasn't ripped to shreds). Like how Mario goes to all these castles for Peach, only for us John is never in another castle. Like how Farah always saves the Prince of Persia, making dying impossible in the game but nonetheless fun. Like how Chris and Sheva takes down an Executioner Majini in Professional. Like how Snake and Otacon work together to infiltrate place after place, ultimately saving the world from the control of the Patriots. Like how a Protoss Dark Templar transports to the Terran ally's base to rescue it from a Zerg rush (though realistically Dragoons should have been enough)...

You get my point. John and I match.

EDIT: Well, just to avoid any misunderstandings, though I never once stated we were engaged romantically, I strongly implied it... for the sake of continuing our little April Fool's joke. Ya, I'm just clarifying now that it is April 3rd. Perhaps I should have left it as is... Would have been funnier, and I got nothing to lose anyways.

2 comments:

  1. 哈哈哈哈.....
    我不能同意你更多了~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 加油阿 路很艱難 堅持下去
    看第一張照片 我覺得你哥哥似乎對高約翰也別有動機
    BEWARE~

    ReplyDelete